Tuesday, November 4, 2008

INTERVIEW: MOKKA FRAPP





1. WHY THE NAME MOKKA FRAPP?
actually i was being called mokka before i even started spitting it was a name given to me by my cousin Johnathan cuz i got that mokka skin color hahaha...then my whole family started calling me that so when i started spittin i just added the frapp..
MOKKA FRAPP NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH STARBUCKS JUST WORKING ON BEING A STARR WITH BUCKS NAH MEAN....

2. BORN AND RAISED IN THE COACHELLA VALLEY?
Word up born in Indio raised in the rugged streets of mil palmas......

3. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE OF RHYMING?
from the soul,lyrical,raw,most important real.A lot of these cats these days is phony man artificail, i don't like that shit. yo I'm just having fun with words that meaning something adapting to the melody.

4.WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC INFLUENCES MOKKA FRAPP?you know what i like a lil bit of everything.
jazz,rock,blues,reggae,oldies and the hip hop musik.

5. WHERE DO YOU HOPE TO BE 10 YEARS FROM NOW?10 years from now hopefully making musik all over the world as hungry that i am now i don't think it should be a problem i least wanna get my props know what I'm sayin?

6. ANY SHOWS AND OR PERFORMANCES WE SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR IN THE NEAR FUTURE?na none whats soever so if any promoters out there reading hook your boy up holla!

7. WHERE CAN PEOPLE FIND YOUR MUSIC?check out my musik at:myspace. com/mokkaphrapachino
you can also hear more of my musik at:myspace. com/72inchesunder
72 inches under is group build by 3ninjas:
HorriableHim,Mokka Frapp,and Benjamin Bomb B

ANY LAST SHOUT OUTS:yo big ups to Thousand Palms,Benjamin thanx for getting me into rappin back brackin,my Navarro cousins,Jay for believing in me.eduardo valadez for being a postive inspiration.every one from the 760 who took the time to fuck with me when no 1 else would.HORRIBALE HIM we got big thangs cracking in 09.Afliated clothing for making this interview happen thanx for the support EMERK.
big ups to ZUES,MIC LEG,and the whole S.F.K. FAMILY.
"BLACK HOODIE MUSIK" PRODUCED BY ANTHONY SHEEHAN COMMING SOON
THE 72 INCHES UNDER ALBUM ALSO COMMING SOON!!
DUCE
PEACE&RESPECT
MOKKA FRAPP

No comments: